- 1970 NO – The Watchtower 6/1/70 p.352
- 1972 NO – Organization for Kingdom Preaching 1972, p.172
- 1974 YES – The Watchtower 8/1/74 pp.464,465
- 1974 YES – The Watchtower 74 8/1 p. 471 par. 21 – 22
- 1981 NO – The Watchtower 9/15/81 p.25
Bullying includes more than physical assaults. It can also involve…Social isolation. “My schoolmates started to avoid me,” says 18-year-old Haley. “They would make it seem that there was no room at the lunch table so I couldn’t sit with them. For the whole year, I cried and ate alone.”
- 2013 NO – WT 6/15/2013 p.28
Note: Jesus didn’t run scared from apostate, wicked spirits. Jesus had many conversations with Satan both when he was on earth as a human and as Michael in Jude 9. Also, 1 Pet. 3:19 explains that Christ preached to the spirits in prison. Jesus preached to them. Nowhere in the scriptures is there any precedent for the truth having to run scared from anything untrue. The truth has nothing to fear.